Am I Eligable for the BBL? (photo)

I am 24 years 5'3 and weigh 130 and have 4 kids.as you can see i have NO BUTT, i would like a more fuller and rounder look am i eligible for the BBL¿¿

Yes you are in age, weight and seize to realize it/si estas en condiciones para hacerlo adelante

+2

yes you are in good conditions to realize it,but i would rather choose to do a TT combined with BBL and lyposuction vasser ultrasonic, besides normal standar lypo, requirements  blood lab test ok,and good preparation before

si estas en buenas condicones adelante, requisitos que  tus analisis  preoperatorios  salgan ok y una buena preparacion preoperatoria  , pero quedaria mucho mejor un TT y ademas lypo ultrasonica y standard  mas el BBL

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for the BBL?

+1

Reviewing your photos it appears that you may be a very good candidate for the BBL. You seem to have sufficient donor fat and your buttocks appear quite flat. I would also suggest that also attend to the abdomen, whether by liposuction or TT depending upon physical examination.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com