Am I eligible for a nasal tip procedure instead of a full rhinoplasty? (photo)

I was wondering if I could possibly fix the bulbous part of my nose rather than a full rhinoplasty I would just like a more defined tip

Tip Rhinoplasty vs. Full Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are going to invest in having surgery on your nose to improve the appearance, it makes sense to have all areas of your nose evaluated. Your picture suggests that you have a minor dorsal hump with a slightly widened appearance from the frontal view. However, if this doesn't bother you, you don't need to have surgery to change it.

I agree that it would be important to meet with a surgeon who can discuss your options with you. You can then decide if that surgeon can help you achieve your goals.

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Limited to Nasal Tip

+1

Every rhinoplasty should be individualized. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and share your goals so he/she can describe your alternatives.

Am I eligible for a nasal tip procedure instead of a full rhinoplasty?

+1

I would recommend a rhinoplasty to address both your tip and your bridge.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tip plasty versus full rhinoplasty

+1

There are very few patients are able to undergo an a tip plasty alone. When performing a tip platy alone the remainder of the bridge has to be in excellent balance without a hump. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery