Elevated Skin (Or Scar?) After Upper Blepharoplasty and Epicanthoplasty? (photo)

I had my blepharoplasty and epicanthoplasty 2 weeks ago, and there is a weird elevated skin at the inner corner of my eye. I was wondering is this a scar or just because is the swelling causing the skin to elevate? The other eye also have the same problem but better than this eye. Also, I can't fully close my eye. I'm worry because I done my surgery oversea so I couldn't go back and seek for my doctor opinion. Please advice, thank you!

Still swelling present.

+2

At two weeks out from surgery, you still have significant postoperative swelling. Asian eyelids have more postoperative swelling and will need longer to settle. Be patient.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty result improves with time.

+2

Hi.

My impression is that you will eventually have a very good result.  Of course, I see what you point to, but it should smooth out.  See your surgeon.

Elevated skin

+2

After two weeks of healing, this is a normal. swelling after a blepharoplasty can take several weeks to resolve. Even then, there will be some changes. Keep in touch with your surgeon. All the best.

+1

ONLY 2 WEEKS!!!! Allow at least 3 months healing time. Did not your surgeon discuss the dealing intervals with you before surgery??