Is Electrolipolysis Worth It?

I dont have a weight problem,just a little bit of cellulite i want to permanently get rid of. I had 3 sessions and havent seen major results, I talked to a plastic surgeon and he doesnt believe the fat in the fat cells actually gets desolved (triglycerides to fatty acid) and passes through the fat cell membrane. Who to believe? Has anyone done it? are there results?are they permanent?and do we actually GET RID OF FAT? OR DO WE REUSE IT?

Cellulaze works best

+1

There are some great animated videos showing how Cellulaze works on YouTube and the Cellulaze website. The real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is delivering laser energy to the deep surface of the skin to promote new collagen formation, skin thickening and tightening. This reduces the appearance of cellulite far more effectively than any of the previously available technologies and is a one time procedure. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Hope this helps. DeanVistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is worth it!

+1

The best cure for you is Cellulaze. For the first time you can rid yourself of cellulite. This minimally invasive procedure has the ability to make the skin smooth using high energy laser beams utilized beneath the skin. Consult with your surgeon that this is the best procedure for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Treating Cellulite

+1

Thank you for your question. At this time, there is no treatment to permanently rid cellulite. There are treatments that can improve the look and maintain results through lasers and minimally invasive techniques such as laser lipo and subcisions. I would recommend a consult and treatment under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for best results and safest treatment options.  I hope this helps!

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

Cellulaze for long lasting cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would not suggest electrolipolysis as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

If you are serious about treating your cellulite, please learn more about Cellulaze.

Cellulaze is a one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS