I'm 26 yrs old, 130lbs, and 5'4. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Implants? (photos)

I am 26, weight 130 lbs, my height is 5'4 and I am considering a brazilian butt lift and breast implants procedure. I want to have a small waist,a fuller butt, and large size gummy bear implants that will complement my new figure without being exagerated. Am I a good candidate? What suggestions do you have???

Multiple procedures

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I recommend liposuction in the abdomen, waist and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. In regards to your breast, implants can be placed to enlarge your breast.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
Based on your photos it looks like you will be a good candidate for both a BBL procedure and breast implants. I suggest you have a personal consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon for the best advice. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL candidate

+1
You may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Good candidate for breast augmentation and BBL

+1
Based on your photographs and history you appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation and BBL.  Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Implants (gummy implants)

+1
You do appear to be a good candidate for both. A Brazilian Butt Lift or liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks removes the fat from unwanted areas and then transfers it to the buttocks to increase the size but also refine the shape.  Without shaping around the buttocks (liposuction) your result will not be nearly as good.  In my opinion, this is one of the most critical aspects of procedure and if not done correctly your results will not be as good regardless of the fat placed in the buttocks.

In the way of the breast "gummy" implants or shaped highly cohesive gel implants, this would likely give you a very nice result. It does give a more natural result in some patients as compared to a round gel implant. During consultation we provide a 3D scan and photo of the breast and can alter the size with different volume and different style of implants. Next we show the patient the actual implant so that they know exactly what to expect.

Most importantly seek consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon who who is well versed in both of these procedures. Good luck.

Mark A. Jabor, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thank you for your question . You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and augmentation. 

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
From your history and photos it would appear that you a very good candidate for the BBL and breast augmentation. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

+1
Looking at your pictures, you will be a good candidate for the procedure. You can also combine it with a breast augmentation, as you request, at the same time.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

Breast Aug and But Lift

+1
You are a great candidate for both procedures. You should discuss the details in consultation and see photos of the different procedures. 
Best to you. 

Humberto Palladino, MD, FACS
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
based on the pictures posted you seem to be good candidate for breast and buttock enhancement. Choosing a form stable shaped implant should be done very carefully to fit the breast measurements and getting the upper pole fullness and projection .
The buttocks in your pictures seem to show some drooping of the buttock and skin laxity, with stretch marks. You need to be very careful to choose the right procedure and achieving the best results. There are certain areas of the buttocks that are empty and areas that seem full therefore it is important to fill certain areas to round the buttocks.