Can any tattoo artist handle laser tattoo removal on his client, without being a doctor?

I want to know the possibility of it

Who can remove tattoos with a Laser

+1

Thank you for the question and photos. It depends on the laws in your state. Many states consider the use of a laser as a medical treatment and must be performed by a licensed physician.

The best way to remove a tattoo with minimal chance of scarring is to have Laser tattoo removal. Q switched Nd:YAG lasers, such as the RevLite Laser, are excellent for removing tattoos. The Picosure Laser is also very good.

Multiple treatments are usually necessary and depend on several variables:

·Your skin type

·Location of tattoo

·Amount of ink

·Color(s) of ink

·Layering of ink

·Presence or absence of scar from the tattoo

A board certified physician experienced in laser tattoo removal should be able to give you an estimate of the total number of treatments needed.

Cost of tattoo removal will depend on the size of the tattoo and the total number treatments needed.

To see what is right for you and to get more information, see two or more licensed physicians in your area for a consultation to have all your questions answered and to get the proper estimates.