Is There Any Non-surgical Method for Lip Reduction Correction? If Not, What Are My Options?

good day every one .. i have problem with my upper and lower lips is sticking out and big more than normal and i think i need for reduction for my lips but actually i am very worried about surgery and about the result . i have seen after and beofre picture but i do not find the result of surgery is good for some patient my question : is there any Non-surgical method for lip reduction correction ? if there some thing can raise lips and make it sticking in !

Surgery Is Needed For Lip Reduction

+1

There are no non-surgical lip reduction methods. A properly done lip reduction with the excision placed at the wet-dry vermilion junction can be both effective and look natural.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/lip.html

Non-surgical lip reduction

+1

I am not aware of any non-surgical method to reduce lips that have not been previously treated.  If lips are too big from a Restylane or Juvederm injection, then they can be reduced with an injection of hyaluronidase.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.