Nose Plastic Surgery?

Hey iam a girl at the age of 16 and i wanted to ask two questions the first is my nose is very big and it annoys me can i do a plastic surgery for my nose now or is it better to wait until iam 18 years , the second question are there any plastic surgeries for eyes because my eye is so small and i want to make it bigger please answer thank you

Rhinoplasty at age 16

+1

It is certainly acceptable to undergo a rhinoplasty at age 16 if you stopped growing. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website for you to try out, so that you can get an idea what your new nose might look like. Please see the link below for rhinoplasty examples and computer imaging

Nose Plastic Surgery?

+1

If you have completed growth, the rhinoplasty can be performed. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA