24 Years Old and Had 3 Eyelid Surgeries and Now Need One in 2nd Eye What Should I Do?

I am girl I had a problem in my upper eyelid since I was a child and I did my first operation in my left upper eyelid at the age of 10 he raise the muscle and removed the excess skin after 3 years I did it again and after another 3 years I did again but to reshape it more close to normal I have so sensitive and thin skin. now its good however I started to have excess skin again but the problem now my right eye got ill years ago in the lower eyelid so many solutions with no success

Eyelid surgery

+1
It is hard to comment without knowing the diagnosis or reviewing the photos. My guess is you had ptosis and in my opinion since you had surgery in your childhood, there is developmental asymmetry. Please post some photos for a clear understanding.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

24 years old and three eylid surgeries

+1

It is so difficult to answer questions like these without knowing what has been done before and without seeing photos of how you look now.  There are doctors who specialize in eyelid surgery who almost certainly can help you.  Good luck.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

If you can, I would travel for a second opinion.

+1

If you can safely travel to Israel, consider seeing Morris Hartstein, M.D. who practices in Herzliya Medical Center just north of Tel Aviv.  There are other oculoplastic surgeons in the middle east of course.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a website with an international directory on their website.