Effects of Non Surgical Nose Job with Restylane Last Longer After Repeated Injections?

Do the effects of non-surgical nose jobs (on the nose bridge, under the forehead)with Restylane last longer after the third or fourth injection? I have been told that after a couple of touch ups the body builds up collagen and the effects last longer. I would like to know what they mean by this collagen build up and whether it is true. Thank you

Longer lasting results with repeat tissue filler rhinoplasties?

+1

This is a very interesting question. I don't think the answer is out yet. My experience is mixed. I have patients who feel the third and further injections lasted longer and at times I have agreed. The use of Sculptra has a theoretical base to suggest that yes repeat injection will result in longer even permanent improvements, although I don't have personal experience.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.