Effectiveness of Mixto SX vs. Other Fractional Lasers for Nasolabial Wrinkles

I live in Russia. Many clinics in Moscow use Fraxel devices of different types. One of the clinics offers Mixto SX fractional laser saying that it is more effective, since the same results are achieved with just one treatment. Is it true? I'm considering using this laser to get rid of nasolabial wrinckles and fine lines on my upper lip. Will these wrinkles and lines go away? I'm 35, female.

Mixto vs. other Fractional CO2 lasers

+1

Most Fractional CO2 lasers approved by the U.S. FDA performed very comparably. Each branded laser may have distinct features that often subtle advantages and disadvantages. What is more important is the experience of the board-certified aesthetic physician to minimize risks with appropriate patient selection, judicious pre-op and post-op skin care routine and timely and effective intervention when an adverse event happens.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/What_s_New.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

MIXTO vs FRAXEL

+1

I personally think that Mixto gives the best results for most facial wrinkles, especially the ones you describe.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon