How Effective Is Cellupulse Treatment?

Hi, I was curious if you think the Cellupulse treatment is effective? Have you used it in your practice and do you see results? There are a lot of advertisements now for it and I'm trying to reduce the cellulite on my thighs. Thank you

Cellulaze vs Cellupulse for Cellulite

+2

Cellulaze is the only one time treatment approved by the FDA for the treatment of Cellulite.  Cellupulse, much like VelaShape and Smoothshapes (and endermologie in the past) offers temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite but really offers no long term hope for improvement or true disruption to the fibers that create the dimpling in cellulite.  If you are interested in long term results and improvement, you'd be best served by consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience with Cellulaze.  These other treatments are expensive, may seem promising, but ultimately they are extremely disappointing to patients and physicians alike.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Consider cellulaze for cellulite

+1

If you truly have cellulite, the cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Cellupulse as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

Cellulaze is the only FDA approved one time treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze the most effective permanent treatment for Cellulite. Everything else is temporary or a total waste of money.

+1

Cellulaze is the only carefully studied, FDA approved treatment for all aspect of cellulite including reduction of fat bulges, releasing fibrous bands and tightening the skin.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

There are multiple temporary cellulite treatments, but only one long-term treatment.

+1

Cellupulse, Velashape, SmoothShape etc are all examples of external devices which attempt to improve the appearance of cellulite. This is accomplished through temporary shifts of fluid in the tissue. These require multiple treatments to achieve maximal (although temporary) results.

Cellulaze is the worlds first and only treatment for cellulite which actually addresses the underlying causes of cellulite.  It is a minimally invasive laser treatment that produces real results which have now been shown to last for years instead of months.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Few effective options for cellulite treatment

+1

There are dozens of technologies and treatments that are promoted for treatment of cellulite. If any one of them truly stood out as being effective for a high percentage of women, it would be widely known. Until such a treatment is developed, the best advice is to have limited expectations.

Richard Baxter, MD