Any effective non-surgical procedures for removal of fat and defining jaw line? (photos)

Asian male, 45 years old. I've had lower bleph perfomed successfully 4 years ago. I'm not a plastic surgery junkie but would like more definition to my jaw line/neck area (see pics). I'm a physically active, non-smoker, non-drinker in the SF bay area. Thanks

Any effective non-surgical procedures for removal of fat and defining jaw line?

+1
The most effective procedures for defining the jawline are surgical. Liposuction of the chin and neck area in combination with a chin implant generally yields the best outcome. I would recommend a consult with a board certified and experienced facial plastic surgeon. He/she will advise you following an exam. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Defining the jaw line

+1
If weight loss doesn't do the trick then surgery is truly your only reliable option.  Liposuction under the chin and surgically tightening of the neck muscles +/- a chin implant are commonly performed with great success for anatomy and concerns similar to yours.  Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Non Surgical fat removal for under chin area

+1
The most effective fat reduction technique is still surgery, but non-surgical options like focus ultra sound, high energy level thermage, and mesotherapy also work to some extent. If you want definition, surgery is your best option, if you want fat reduction only, non-surgical procedures will be able to give you some improvement.
From your photos however, I believe neck contouring (surgical) will give you the best result; microliposuction is ideal for those whose fat is mainly located subcutaneously, but this procedure alone will not address your subplatysmal (muscle) fat component which is most likely present for your case as well, hence, neck contouring will be your best option.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Any effective non-surgical procedures for fat removal under chin?

+1
There honestly is not a good, effective non-surgical treatment for fullness due to fat under the chin.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction of your neck and under your chin.  This procedure should improve the appearance of your neck and help to define your jawline.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
You can almost certainly find someone that will provide you with a nonsurgical procedure to meet your goals. Unfortunately you will wind up unchanged but poorer.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Removal of fat and defining the jawline

+1
The photograph shows a combination of  sub-platysmal fat, sub-mental fat and a weak bony chin profile. To remove the fat, a  surgical neck lift would be required. This involves open liposuction of the sub mental fat and manual dissection and removal of the sub-platysmal fat. A platysma-plasty is required after removal of the sub-platysmal fat.   Consider a chin implant to lengthen  and improve the jawline. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is determined at the time of the consultation and examination.
For many examples, please see the link below to our neck lift/ chin implant photo gallery 

Non surgical correction of neck fullness

+1
You would be wasting your funds to do anything non  surgical for your upper neck and jawline. You could consider liposuction and a chin implant which I feel are " minimally invasuve".  

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jaw Line Definition

+1
Thanks,

If you are 45, you may be a candidate for a facelift which is the ultimate procedure for law definition.  You may benefit from a chin implant and submental liposuction.  That would tide you over and make a noticeable improvement.  A face to face consult is required for a true definitive answer.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD

Joseph Niamtu, III, DMD
Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

+1
Yes, men who have more angularity to their faces are very handsome.  Adding a bit of filler to the jawline gives a great look.  You do have a significant amount of fat under your chin and a little liposuction (along with the filler) would give you more definition.