Smoothshapes Have Any Side Effects for the Liver?

I'm 61 yrs.old, how effective that "smoothshapes" treatment for abdominal fat, and any side effects for liver?

Cellulite Reduction

+1

We have found SmoothShapes to be a very effective method for removing Cellulite. The process does take a number of treatments, however. There are other devices meant for fat reduction in general. SmoothShapes does not have an affect on the liver and I do not see a theoretical reason this would occur. 

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

SmoothShapes laser does not affect the liver

+1

SmoothShapes laser is for cellulite reduction, not for fat removal.  It does not have any effect on the liver.  Liposuction or a non-surgical procedure such as UltraShape available in Canada reduces fat.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Smoothshapes is best for cellulite rather than fat removal

+1

We were impressed with results from Smoothshapes when we did a clinical study for cellulite on the legs.  It does not affect the liver.  At 61, for abdominal fat, a different technique would likely be better.  One is not too old for liposuction when done by a skilled physician; other possibilities are Zeltiq and body Thermage.

Margaret Weiss, MD
Baltimore Dermatologist