How Effective is Smart Lipo at Dissolving Fat?

How effective is smart liposuction fat dissolving as compared to traditional and more invasive forms of liposuction that involve surgical fat removal? Are the results permanent or will I need to have the procedure again later in life?

Smartlipo

+1

Smartlipo is a device that non-specifically melts fat and while creating heat. It is is just one of several different ways to perform liposuction. The results are permanent.

Fat melting

+1

I have found Smart Lipo amazing. Much more fat is removed with better sculpting and safety. This procedure is done under light sedation. However, your doctor wil need to spend much more time to do this correctly

David A. Bray, Sr., MD