How Effective is Slim Lipo on Thighs and Flanks?

I'm scheduling Slim Lipo for inner and outer thighs, stomach, flanks. I'm 5'7" and 150 lbs.

Will I see a difference? Many say they don't see a difference is that because they are overweight? I'm normal size just have stubborn fat pockets. I hope it works.

SLIM LIPO for flanks and thighs

+2

SLIM LIPO, (Selective Laser Induced Melting) is a very effective and safe method of removing unwanted fat from stubborn areas with minimal pain, minimal downtime, and minimal bruising. Unlike traditional liposuction that uses mechanical force to break down fat before the suction procedure, SLIM LIPO utilizes a Diode Laser that specilfically targets the fat cells only, leaving blood vessels, nerves, and fibrous connections between the skin and the muscle fascia, which allows less pain, less bruising, and excellent skin retraction! This procedure is excellent for the inner and outer thighs, as well as excellent on the flanks and love handle areas, to give a very well-defined waist.

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the flanks, abdomen and thighs

+2

Please understand that Slim lipo, smart lipo or any other branded lipo is no better than the surgeon using it and has never been proven to be better than traditional modified tumescent lipo. If you have specific deposits of fat with decent skin elasticity and if you go to an excellent surgeon, you should have a nice result. But don't think that the Slim lipo instrumentation is going to make the result better if the surgeon is not a great sculptor.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

SlimLipo results and expectations

+1

SlimLipo can certainly be used to enhance your results in areas that are suitable for liposuction.  The most important determinant for your outcomes lies more in the person doing the procedure rather than device used.  For the flanks, abdomen and thighs, Slim Lipo can be very useful.  I would consider the degree of laxity and desired volume reduction to help you decide whether SlimLipo will provide you with optimal results  For example, if you had a lot of skin excess in the inner thighs (e.g. someone who may have lost a great deal of weight), then an inner thigh lift might be more appropriate as there are limitations to degree of skin tightening you can get from SlimLipo alone.   

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

SlimLipo is effective on thighs and flanks if performed by a skilled, experienced surgeon

+1

The most important factor in the success of any liposuction procedure is the skill and experience of your surgeon.

SlimLipo laser assisted liposuction is a very useful adjunct to liposuction. The laser melts the fat, making removal less traumatic using smaller cannulae. The heat produced by the laser also helps tighten skin after fat removal.

In my experience-3 years-I developed the machine-I have observed uniform smooth skin after SlimLipo laser liposuction -a remarkable advantage.

The fact that you are not overweight and have specific areas of diet resisitant fat implies that you are a very good candidate for liposuction and should have an excellent result if you are treated by a skilled experienced surgeon.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Slim Lipo on thighs and flanks

+1

As Dr. Rand mentioned, any type of liposuction is only as good as the doctor using it. In my practice, I determine the type of liposuction I use on a case-by-case basis after talking with my patient at length and after a thorough exam. I've utilized Slim lipo since February of this year and have been very encouraged by the outcomes I've been seeing. Without seeing your exact anatomy, it's difficult to project the degree of improvement you would obtain, but my best guess from your decription is that you would be a very good candidate for this procedure.

Deason Dunagan, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon