Most Effective Scar Removal for a 12 Year Old Surgical Scar?

When I was 7 years old, I was diagnosed with hereditary chronic pancreatitis, and I had a surgery (called a Puesto, or something like that, operation). I am now nearly twenty years old, and although this scar on my abdomen has faded considerably over time, it is still very noticable. The scar is about 7 or 8 inches long, a light pink color, and it is raised up on my skin. I have very fair skin, makig it even more noticable! What would be the most effective treatment?

Most Effective Scar Removal

+1

Very hard to advise without a posted photo. See in person a boarded plastic surgeon to discuss, than you can determine iof surgery vs laser vs injections would apply. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski 305 598 0091