What is the Most Effective Way of Getting Rid of Red Marks from Pimples?

To get rid of redness from acne, use the VBeam - treats both acne and redness great

+1

Many people have acne problems.  Even after the acne improves, there is residual redness.  Well the VBeam is perfect for this problem.  The VBeam is the gold standard for treating redness, and it does a pretty good job at controlling acne as well.  It's a quick, safe, and almost painless laser.  You might need to be treated 2-3 times to get the redness to your satisfaction level.

Redness and scars from Acne What to do

+1

You can do conservative treatments like skin care. But if it doesn't go away I would consider intense pulse light or co2 laser resurfacing.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cortisone creams, lasers and IPLs all remove acne red spots quickly.

+1

Prescription cortisone creams such as triamcinolone cr 0.1% is probably the easiest way to remove acne red spots. IPLs and lasers are a more expensive way.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Redness from acne

+1

If you have active acne and have hyperpigmentation from inflammation, IPL can help. Also somne lasers can help keep the acne at bay.

Time always works, but the pulsed dye laser can speed things up

+1

A tincture of time is always a reliable remedy for the resolution of the post-inflammatory redness, but if you want a little help, the pulsed dye laser can sometimes expedite the resolution.  I promise you that with enough time, your redness will go away on its own, but again, if you want to go to the $$ distance, then you can seek out some pulsed dye laser treatments.

Good luck.

Daniel I. Wasserman, MD
Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

IPL and Pulsed Dye Laser work the best to remove redness from acne.

+1

IPL and Pulsed Dye Laser work the best to remove redness from acne.  I  the V-beam Laser from Candela, the Cynergy Laser from Cynosure and the VascuLight Elite IPL from Lumenis.  All of these device work well to remove the redness following acne lesions.  SkinMedica Redness Relief Calmplex is also a good product to use.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon