Most Effective Way to Remove Old White Stretch Marks on the Breast? Dark Skin, Indian.

I have had stretch marks all over my breasts for the past 15 years. They are white and silvery and are slowly creeping up towards my chest..I fear they are just getting worse and worse. What can I do to improve them? I have an appointment for micro, but I know that only touches the surface of the skin. I am willing to try anything at this point! I was told the Power SmartXide DOT Fractional CO2 Laser might be a better (and more expensive option). Please HELP!

Stretch Mark Treatment

+1

Retin-A (tretinion) is the best treatment I have seen for stretch marks. One should expect side effects of itching and redness. It will be somewhat slow. Expect six months or more to get good results. The stretch marks will be improved as much or more than with any laser treatment.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon