How effective or recommended is Botox for trigeminal neuralgia

I have had TN for more than 15 years. Have had gyleral rhiztomy and micro vascular decompression to no relief. Currently getting facial injections for best relief. How effective and or recommended is having botox for this medical condition and who do I need to see for treatment in San Antonio, TX?

Trigeminal neurlagia and Botox

+1

I do not believe that Botox is used for trigeminal neuralgia treatment but you can always ask  a neurologist.

,Botox is not used for the treatment of Trigeminal neuralgia.or the pain associated with it

+1

To the best of my knowledge,Botox is not used for the treatment of Trigeminal neuralgia.or the pain associated with it

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.