How Effective is Matisse Fractional Laser?

I am a European female, age 39. I had microlaserpeel 4 years ago and a few non-abaltive treatments with BBL and Cynosure Photogenica V-star. I have Bio-Alcamid in my nasolabial folds, and hyaluronic acid in the cheeks. I have some fine lines under my eyes, one line in the nasolabial fold, one-two lines on the forehead, and a little bit uneven skin. Would Matisse fractional laser be good for these problems? Is it safe?

Laser resurfacing for fine lines under the eyelids

+1

I could not make recommendations for you without seeing you in an examination, but it sounds that the only lines you describe that can benefit from resurfacing would be the fine lines under the eyes. The smile folds are best treated wtih fillers, as you have had, and the forehead lines are best treated with botulinum toxin.

Matisse fractional laser

+1

It is a risk if you would be happy. But the only way to find ourt is to try. I do not recommend but maybe it will work for you.

From MIAMI Dr. B