How Effective is Lipotron? What Are The Risks?

I purchased a "groupon" for it without thinking about it. It is for two treatments. Is it worth risking and doing to my body, or should I just not use it and lose my money?

Lipotron

+1

I have to say I have no personal experience with the device. From what I have read I think I would be cautious. If it is in a physician's office, it will probably be OK because a few people have said it worked for them. Most say it was a waste of time. I have not seen anything that said it caused injury or damage, but as noted, I have no personal knowledge.