Effective Laser Skin Tightening for Inner Arms?

Has anyone had Laser Treatment (not Titan or Thermage) for skin tightening of the upper inner arm (I have loose skin there)?

If so, what were the results and how long before you saw results? How many treatments did it take? Thanks!

Actually Titan or Thermage CAN help tighten loose skin on the upper arms

+1

Actually Titan or Thermage CAN help tighten loose skin on the upper arms. This works best when combined with liposuction. External lasers may scar this area and should be avoided.

It is also important to improve muscle tone to "fill out the envelope" Seek out a good trainer to help you develop your triceps muscles.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Skin tightening of the arms

+1

Hi!

What I have learned over a long experience is that even a small improvement in the arms will make a woman happy. And Thermage , when properly done, can tighten the skin of the arms somewhat, without scars or other downside.  It may be worth trying.

Lasers have no role here.

Skin tightening of the arms

+1

External laser skin tightening is okay at best for treatment of loose arm skin. You may want to consider laser liposuction of the areas. The laser can be set to the "skin tightening mode" and run directly under your skin in an attempt to tighten it. However, this is only good of moderately loose skin. If you have wings, then the only procedure that is effective is surgery to cut out the extra skin. Good luck.