What Would Be Effective in my Puffy Breasts? (photo)

I am a man of 30 years and would like to be helped. I have these puffy breasts since my childhood and feel that they are growing over the years. I hate these girl boobs and I can not be entirely happy with them. I ask for help please.

What Would Be Effective in my Puffy Breasts?

+2

I recommend Smart Lipo, VASER lipo for the gynecomastia and areolar reduction surgery in combination. 

Male breast

+1

The term for enlarged male breasts is gynecomastia.This often occurs during puberty, but usually subsides within a few years. Occasionally it persists and surgery intervention is necessary. Another cause of gynecomastia is anabolic hormones used frequesntly by body builders, or in males who are just over-weight.

The treatment must be individualized, but usually for true gynecomastia, there is breast tissue which most often cannot be liposuctioned. The breast tissue core just behind the nipple must be cut out. This is done through an incision just where the areolar attaches to the skin. The color change hides the scar in most cases. Frequently liposuction is used around the area to make the skin smooth and level.

The most comon problem I have seen through the years is where too much breast tissue has been removed and the area actually sinks in. A PS with experience will not creat this problem.

Rarely, with very obese patients, an actual uplift (mastopexy) is needed, but this is rare.

Gynecomastia is a very common problem with some men and an embarrassment for them all. I have seen hundreds of men in T-shirts with gynemastia and wondered why they didn't seek a consultation from their plastic surgeon. The treatment is very gratifying. Surgery for gynecomastia can be done under local anesthesia and the recovery time is just a few days.

E. Ronald Finger, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Puffy breasts treatment

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos. There are different was to deal wit male breast based on the amount of excess fat, skin elasticity and size of the areola. In cases like yours it is best if  you start with liposuction. Remove the excess fat and leave the skin to retract. most likely you will not need another surgery because most of the skin will retract. after six months if there is skin laxity or the areola is too wide; you can have the excess skin removed and the areola reduced. 
You need to start with a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Hello

+1

Thank you for your pictures without an exam it’s hard to give adequate advice. From the picture you can have Vaser liposuction or Gynecomastia. That would be the best advice we can give you.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS