How Effective is FaceTite Compared to Thermage?

I'm surprised that there are no FaceTite reviews on this site even though the treatment has been around for a while. I received Thermage threapy with no noticeable results. Is Facetite more effective? Facetite appears to be far more serious and much more "invasive" procedure. Does the more invasive approach affect its popularity? How does the effectiveness compare to Ultherapy?

FaceTite is not effective.

+1

I reviewed the technology used in FaceTite and found it scientifically unsound. Also, it damages the tissue. With FaceTite a heated cannula is inserted in to the tissue to cause contraction in a limited area. We tested Ultherapy, and found that our patients looked good for a few days, and then the effects were lost--so the tightening was only temporary. We also tested Titan, and found it to be a disappointed. Thermage, on the other hand, delivers uniform and precise heating across all of the collagen on the face, eyes, abdomen, and thighs. We pass multiple times across each area to capture and re-coil the loose collagen in the entire area, millimeter by millimeter. I do not get paid to endorse Thermage..it's just the best non-invasive tightening procedure that I can find.

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon