Epil Pro Vs. IPL for Hair Removal - Which is More Effective?

I would like to know which is more effective Epil Pro or IPL for hair removal on olive skin and fine dark hair. Also I would like to know the risks of Epil pro if used on acne. Thank you for your help!

Neither Epil Pro or IPL for Hair Removal

+1

Unfortunately, neither of the options you have put forth will result in permanent hair removal. For more information on Epil Pro visit

http://www.hairfacts.com/methods/etweezer.html.

Although we do not know a lot about them, apparently the devices will not lead to permanent hair removal.

As for IPL, the problem is that an IPL is not as powerful or precise as a laser and this leads to substandard hair removal. For permanent hair removal on olive skin, consider the most common laser hair removal device in the world, the Lumenis Lightsheer Diode laser or a long pulsed Nd:Yg laser (commonly referred to as a "yag"). There are many brands on the yag laser including Sciton, Laserscope, Palomar, etc.

Good luck.