Unhappy With Effect on Tip Nose After Nostrils Surgery. Will It Get Better In Time? (photo)

hi i had a nostrils surgery 3 month ago where i reduce the size of the nosetrils, but the scar is still up lift from the skin,, it has slowly go down but the tip of my nose is sticking out and tight. i only wanted to reduce the nostrils not change the tip and the bridge. those this swollen scar on my nostrils where they cut have any effect on the tip? will the tip be better after the scar is totaly heeled?

Unhappy with Tip 3 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry, but I don't clearly understand your complaints and questions. However, I think your nose will improve because you're only 3 months post-op and your skin looks swollen and tight.

Nostril scars

+1

Being that it is only a few months, you really ahve to give it time for the scars to settle down.  Good luck.