What is More Efective for Hipersensitive Skin: Fraxel Restore, Pixel Erbium Yag

i have very sensitive, white reactive skin. I had 1 fraxel restore 1 year ago (15 Jj/ 8 density) and responded very strongly to it, my skin was horrible and loose for 2-3 months I cried a lot, but 6 mths later my skin became firm, smooth with healty tone. i had an IPL later which messed up everything and left me blotchy with rough texture, now i am considering fix it again with another fraxel restore (despite of looking horrible for months). Is pixel er-yag more gentle and give same results?

Fractional Fraxel laser for sensitive skin

+1

The type of laser may not be as important as the doctor selecting the best laser settings for your skin.  Two different doctors could provide you a markedly different Fraxel experience. The better doctor will listen to your history and try a less aggressive protocol.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/fraxel/index.html

You need to see and expert who will make the right decision for you.

+1

You need to see an expert who will make the right decision for you.  Do not shop lasers. Look for a specialist who is an expert in aesthetic laser treatments and who has all of the technology to do the right treatment for your needs. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

The right laser to accomplish skin rejuvenation depends on skin photoype, skin photoaging, and the goals of the therapy

+1

The right laser to accomplish skin rejuvenation depends on skin phottype, skin photoaging, and the goals of the therapy. In general fractionated lasers are safe adn quick healing.

Chicago Dermatologist