Who Would Be the Best Candidate for LUMINEERS?

I'm interested in LUMINEERS. I have bad anxiety with needles, and i know anesthesia is needed for porcelain veneers. My front tooth is chipped almost in half and just a little chipping on the one next to it. I currently have "bonding?" on them right now, and have for the past 3 years.. but you can imagine its starting to chip away and discolor now. I have very straight teeth, they're white other then the bonding discoloration. I'm just wondering if i would be a good candidate for LUMINEERS?

Lumineers am I good candidate

+1

Lumineers or no prep veneers can work for patients with anxiety.  Yes, no local is needed.  Your old bonding would most likely have be removed.

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers can improve greatly your smile

+1

Based on your description of the situation, yes you are suitable of the lumineers. Without photos nor oral examination, it is impossible to evaluate your bite, and than, impossible to give you a definite answer. But since you said your teeth are straight, there a good chance that lumineers would be a great way to improve your smile, fast and often painless.

Ba Khoa Nguyen, DDS
Montreal Cosmetic Dentist