Who Would Be the Best Candidate for LUMINEERS?

I'm interested in LUMINEERS. I have bad anxiety with needles, and i know anesthesia is needed for porcelain veneers. My front tooth is chipped almost in half and just a little chipping on the one next to it. I currently have "bonding?" on them right now, and have for the past 3 years.. but you can imagine its starting to chip away and discolor now. I have very straight teeth, they're white other then the bonding discoloration. I'm just wondering if i would be a good candidate for LUMINEERS?

It's time to be fabulous!

Dear Smiley1992,
You are absolutely right: lumineers do not require sensitive tooth structure removal, therefore no need for anesthesia, no needles. Since you are anxious with needles, it may be the best choice for you. However, X-rays and clinical examination are necessary to provide you with the best treatment plan. The discolored bonding will have to be removed prior to installing lumineers for the best aesthetic result and longevity of the procedure. Good luck!