What shape and size implant for me? (photo)

I am 5'3 133lbs. Current size 36 c/d with a lot of sagg and extra skin. I don't want to have very large breasts I would be happy with a full c or d with better shape. I will be having a full lift as well. Thank you.

Breast lift with implants in the 300-350 cc range should be fine for you

+2
A breast lift will improve the shape of your breasts and improve the symmetry.  Breast implants will give you the fullness that you want.  Of course an in person consultation with breast and chest measurements and a breast implant sizing system evaluation will be necessary to choose the exact implant which will be best for you.

That said in most patients of your size and shape implants in the 300-350 cc give a nice result without overdoing it.

BBA

+1
This is always a difficult decision for some. In my opinion, the best thing to do is have a thorough sizing session. I provide my patients with a range of about 3-4 implants that are appropriate for their specific measurements. I then have them try these implants on in a special sizing bra. With this process, my patients have been able to choose their own implants. I have found this to be the best method for implant sizing. Be sure to see a board certified PS in your area. They should be willing to spend the time with you doing this. Best of luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

What shape and size implant for me?

+1
I think a small to moderate size implant to give more superior pole fullness is reasonable in addition to the breast lift.  I always allow patients to try on sizers in the office to get an idea about the size that is desired.

Implant size and lift

+1
I think that you need to be seen in person to evaluate your anatomy and size you for appropriate implants with your lift. Good luck.