Third reduction/revision - Is it possible to come out of surgery with really nice perky boobs and get the size you want?

My names Danielle and I've had 2 Breast Reductions, one was a revision done by a separate surgeon. I'm still unhappy with my breasts and I'm looking for answers... I'm considering a third reduction and I want to know all the pros and cons as well as why cant I have standards on how I want to look? I'm really depressed.... My Breasts didn't turn out anything like I wanted or imagined... Even after my revision I was still asymmetrical... I'm not sure where to even start or how to go about this??

Uneven breasts after reduction

Without pictures and an in person consultation to discuss your goals it is really impossible to give you any valid opinions. You should seek a consultation with as many plastic surgeons in your area as possible and listen to what they say. You may need to modify your goals. Good luck to you.