I Want a Periareola Lift with Implants. What Kind of Implants Should I Get? (photo)

I want a periareola lift with implants. Something to give a more perky higher look with as less drooping as possible. Also without looking too wide. I want to be a D or DD. what kind and size of implants would you recommend, and I'd been advise not to go too big to cause more sagging faster. What is too big?

Periareola lift and implants

+2

Without an exam and understanding your goals, it is difficult to say what the best implant would be for you.  In the office I go over the options very thoroughly and work with my patients to formulate a surgical plan and select the appropriate implants for them.

I Want a Periareola Lift with Implants. What Kind of Implants Should I Get?

+2

Thanks for the posted photos. I recommend UHP Mentors silicone sub and ar 500 cc range. Or the new Seintra textured shaped round base at 425 cc. 

Breast implants

+2

Only by physical examination from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can size and type of implant be accurately chosen, but based on the pictures I would recommend a moderate plus profile implant to fit your chest wall.  Because you have a good amount of breast tissue I think you are a good candidate for either a silicone or a saline breast implant.  In concerns with size, that really should be discussed during your consultation when you can try on different demo implants.  I hope this helps you.

Kindest regards,

Neil J. Zemmel

Neil J. Zemmel, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Periareola lift will lift your nipple but flatten your breast

+2

Your nipple position in relation to your infra-mammary fold is acceptable. Your areola size is big and will get bigger post augmentation. Your breast are uneven and will not be corrected with implant alone. I would recommend breast augmentation first and regular lift later on if needed. Periareola lift give flatten nipple-areola complex and boxy breast shape.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Periareola Lift with Implants

+2

Thank you for the photos, more accurate discussion is possible during your consultation. I believe that you can achieve your desired results with the procedure you have mentioned but would not be supprised if a vertical lift was reccommended on the left.  Not knowing what size you are now and the width of your breasts it is difficult to give you an implant size.  Good luck. 

Bernard Kopchinski, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Implant choice with periareolar lift

+2

It is difficult to give you a recommendation without direct examination.  In regards to implant type, there are two kinds: silicone and saline.  Silicone implant is softer and more natural whereas saline is firmer  and can be more bubbly.  You also want to consider rupture rate and rippling.  In regards to picking the size, it will depend on your body - chest width, height, breast thickness.  Your plastic surgeon will measure your chest and determine the diameter of implant and based on your desired goal, your implant profile will be determined.

Sugene Kim, MD

Hello

+2

In regards to size it has a lot to do with body proportion. Without an exam it would be hard to give you adequate advice on what size would look good on you. All we can say is that 200-225 equal to about one cup size; you did not mention what size you are now. The implant style should just be a normal Moderate plus witch has projection and width.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift is a periareola lift

+1

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift is a new periareola lift technique.  Through only a circumareola incision it is possible to lift your breast tissue higher on the chest wall, increase your cleavage by medial displacement, reshape your breasts to create upper pole fullness and place implants.  From your photographs, your appear to be a C.  If you want to be a D or DD then I recommend small silicone gel implants.  They look and feel more natural and retro-pectoral position is more stable long term.  If you are 32 or 34 each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you are 36 or 38 each 200 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  I do not recommend you go above a DD and preferably a D.  The smaller the implant the more stable long term and has less complications.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon