Will 100cc and profile change be enough to notice a difference? (photos)

I have 13yr old mcghan 350cc mod implants that have been though nursing twice which changed the capsule . I am having a revision in 2 weeks and have "poor tissue" and a narrow chest wall. PS says my capsule needs to be fixed which will push my nipples back up since my implants are too high so we are using 425 or 450cc hp silicones. Will this change in volume/prof be enough to notice a difference? I understand the cc limitations bcs of my tissue and breast diameter and dont want to push my luck.

Will 100cc and profile change be enough to notice a difference?

+1
Sounds like a plan, but I might consider a donut lifting also with removal of ALL the inferior pole capsule....

Revision breast surgery

+1
Really need to evaluate your capsule and overlying skin to form an opinion about surgical options for you.  If you have a firm capsule then a complete capsulecomy will drop the implant down and a larger implant will expand the pocket.  If the skin does not cooperate then you may need a lift.  

You may need to have nipple lift

+1
The issue of going bigger will make tissue thinner and more problems later. I see nipple areola too low and lowering the  implants will not give enough lift. You also have lost the fullness and projection of the nipple and hard to see how the implant alone will fix all these issues. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon