Can Anyone Recommend a Doctor in Edinburgh with Experience of Post-op Treatments to Reduce the Risk of Keloid Scarring?

I would like to have a breast lift with implant and understand I have a greater risk of keloid scarring. From my research on this website I see that there are preventative treatments such as silicone sheet therapy/injections etc. I would like to find a surgeon with experience of breast lift surgery on black women and in particular the post-op preventative management. Although I would prefer Edinburgh, I would be willing to travel anywhere in the UK to see a doctor with this experience.

Doctor in Edinburg

+1

You   should    look     for   a list   of   board  certified     of  the  plastic   surgeon  society ok  UK , make     your   selection  after   being    sure   this  person  belongs  it , \Keep in mind   that  keloids     is    a  condition   of   the  patient  and  some   times   with    best   surgeons   can   be    present 

Experience of Post-op Treatments to Reduce the Risk of Keloid Scarring?

+1

Since this is an educational website, surgeons typically will not make specific recommendations by name. Calling around and looking at websites may be more helpful.

Keloids and hypertrophic scars are so common that all plastic surgeons deal with them and have experience. I would sooner look for expertise in breast plastic surgery rather than in scar management!

All the best.