High volume liposuction & fat transferred to the buttocks. Am I good candidate? How much would something like this cost? (photo)

I will be 24 in about a month. I dont smoke or drink. 185 lbs. 5ft 2in. 38 DDD Size 15 I want liposuction as a motivational jump start. I am interested in getting lipo to the abdomen, back, hips, and a BBL. I do not expect to get a completely flat stomach but to contour my body and projection of my butt. I plan to eat right, exercise, & work hard to continue losing weight to get my ideal body. Please help. I have been researching and I was looking into less invasive procedures like laser lipo.

Laser Liposuction and Fat Transfer

+2
You are a great candidate for large volume laser liposuction under local anesthesia with light sedation.  I treat patients with similar anatomy all the time. You'll be smaller instantly. It may take two sessions to completely take care of the areas of interest. That can be determined during the consult. I agree with transferring the fat to your buttocks to improve the shape. 

High volume liposuction & fat transferred to the buttocks. Am I good candidate? How much would something like this cost?

+1
I think that you can have a dramatic improvement with the right surgeon.   Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds per year, has great before and after pictures, and has great reviews.

Full figured patients usually need 2-3 lipos.

+1
From the photos I would recommend 2 lipos which can be done just 2 days apart under tumescent local . 1 procedure would be upper and lower abdomen and sides. the 2nd lipo would be hips, tailbone area, midback, axillae and arms. Each would run roughly $6500 on special and be so worth it. sincerely, dr hansen

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction and fat transfer

+1
Good morning!

Looking at your photos I think you would be a great candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks to help enhance your silhouette.  Lipousction of your lower back would also help enhance your buttock and give greater projection to your silhouette.

Be sure whoever performs your procedures are well versed in cosmetic plastic surgery and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD