Is There a Specific Diet to Follow After a BBL?

Is there a specific diet to follow after a BBL to preserve the transferred fat?

Diet after a brazilian butt lift

+2

There is no specific diet to preserve the fat after the surgery. You will need to maintain your weight in order to keep the projection. Remember fat that was transfer behaves like any fat in your body. If you lose weight your buttock will get smaller. If you gain weight your buttock will get bigger.

Web reference: http://www.rejuvenusaesthetics.com

Diet after a BBL

+1

Ask your board certified plastic surgeon that question because the goal is metabolism boosting not weight gain or weight loss. If he or she have done a ton of brazillian butt lifts recommendations vary. I put people on a regimen of multiple small feedings and slow walking. Good luck and I hope you love your results, most my patients do regardless of the weight they get to after surgery.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon