Should I Have Edema and Tenderness from 1st Exilis Treatment on Jawline and Abdomen?

It has been 3 days. The treatment was barely tolerable. Is there something I can do to decrease the fluid. My jawline looks worse and my abdomen is 1/2 to 1 inch larger than before. I'm worried about finishing my treatments.

Exilis treatment on the face

+1

It is unusual to have any persistent discomfort or edema from Exilis. The procedure is almost always tolerated well except for the heat during but not after the procedure. If the procedure was peformed with vigorous pressure than perhaps swellling and bruising and tenderness may occur.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon