Eating Habits While on Invisalign?

I am 13 years old and super ashamed of my teeth. I have a gap in my 2 front teeth and crooked teeth in areas. I really want Invisalign but I'm scared by some of the comments people have left.

Can anyone help me out? I also go to school so what do I do when its lunch time? I'm guessing I should go to my locker and take them out or something. I don't know. But what is your honest opinion about Invisalign?

Normal habits....!

+2

One of the great things about Invisalign is that you can eat regular foods while doing Invisalign... You can take the trays out at mealtime...

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign use while at school

+1

It's understandable that you are concerned about how to fit Invisalign into your life while at school. Invisalign is certainly less unsightly than traditional braces! As far as removing your aligners, you can either go to your locker or the restroom to remove them before lunch. Remember that you should brush and floss after lunch before you replace them so you'll need to go to the restroom after lunch as well to take care of that. But that is a small price to pay for a great smile!

Gerilyn Alfe, DMD
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist