Can I Eat Lettuce 3 Days After Lipolaser?

i had a lipolaser this past friday and someone told me i could not eat lettuce because it was bad for my health so soon after the lipo, is this true?

Liposuction expert in Los Angeles

+1

Lettuce and legumes are acceptable after laser liposuction procedures. I perform these in my practice and have found the results well worth it for liposuction. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Lettuce is safe after laser lipo

+1

Lettuce is safe to have after a laser lipo procedure.  Proper nutrition and exercise are important to ensure best results.  I recommend a consultation with a registered dietitian and personal trainer to optimize diet and exercise habits.
Good luck!

Daniel Levy, MD
Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Yes to lettuce after laser lipo

+1

Lettuce may give people a problem after some surgeries like gall bladder removal and gastric bypass.  However, lettuce should be no problem after laser liposuction.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon