How easy is it to achieve a bubble butt look not just a wide look but the actual scoop look on the bottom? (photo)

I really want a bubble I am 196 5'3 I have had lipo before and had great results. I want a bubble.

Bubble butt

+1
The surgical result is dependent on a number of factors, including surgeon technique, how you take care of it post-operatively, and your underlying figure/bone structure, etc.  You need a live consultation to help determine this.

Bubble effect

+1

This procedure really depends on how the patients body actually looks before the surgery. If you have enough fat to harvest from and your skin is likely to have enough elasticity then the results can actually be better.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL look

+1

I think for you to achieve what you want, you have to be seen in person to see if you are a candidate and have enough donor sites.

How easy is it to achieve a bubble butt look not just a wide look but the actual scoop look on the bottom?

+1
Every patient will want a different look, and almost any look can be created with the right surgeon.