My nose is wide and has bulbous tip. My breasts are droopy and deflated. What procedure would you recommend? (photos)

I really hate my nose seems to become wider and more bulbous. I'd like something smaller and more feminine if that makes sense, not sure what procedure or prices I'd be looking at. Also after 2 kids my breasts are droopy and deflated and I can't lose the weight like I used to. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Combined rhinoplasty and breast surgery

+2
Thanks for your question and pictures! For the breast surgery it depends on your size goals. If you wanted to increase your size, a moderate implant alone would likely get an excellent result. If you wanted to remain the same size or only be a little bit larger a lift maybe necessary. 

A rhinoplasty can be performed at the same time. From he pictures you provided and your comments, an open rhinoplasty would be the appropriate surgery. I find digital picture editing (morphing software) the most effective way discuss your nasal shaping goals and make sure you and your surgeon are on the same page. 

Cosmetic surgery of nose and breasts can be accomplished in one setting

+2
You need rhinoplasty to achieve your goals for your nasal enhancement and you need breast implants to restore fullness and toned to your breasts.  It is as simple as that. All you need to do is to make up determined mind and see a plastic surgeon.  You should do well.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Rhinoplasty and Ultimate Breast Lift™

+1
I would begin with a rhinoplasty to refine the tip of your nose.Unfortunately, you have not provided a lateral view to determine if you need anything done with the dorsal of your nose or if you would benefit from a simultaneous chin implant.In terms of your breasts, I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the use of implants.If you are dissatisfied with the volume of your breasts in a bra, then implants can be added at the same time.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Procedures for Wide Nose (bulbous tip) & breasts that are droopy and deflated

+1
The photos are helpful in responding to your question/s. Your description of the changes you desire for your nose as "smaller and more feminine"does make sense. There is visible bulbosity and wideness in your nose. Measurements of your face and nose, and analysis of what techniques would bring more aesthetic proportions can be done during a consult in our office. Photographs are taken and accurate imaging of the planned changes will be given to you. The visual plan is not just a pretty picture, but reflects the actual changes that you can expect post operatively.
Breasts change following the birth of babies, certainly. "Droopy and deflated" can be replaced with perky and full, if desired. Your breast measurements and photos of others with breast augmentation (and with/without breast lift) , are used in determining if an implant alone will be able to accomplish your desired look or if a lift is necessary, as well. I hope that this information has been helpful to you.
These procedures can be done separately or during the same operating room encounter, if desired, beginning with the breasts and moving to the nose as the second procedure. Pricing varies depending on several factors—implant type/style, lift vs no lift, obstruction/difficulty breathing or not, etc…, however, following a consult you would know the exact pricing for each procedure or combination of procedures.

-Dr. Steve Byrd

Steve Byrd, MD

Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and possible lift

+1
Rhinoplasty can help improve the shape of your nose.  Breast augmentation can help enhance the size of your breasts and, if suitable, the right type of implants can also give your breasts a lift to make them perkier. It doesn't appear that you need too much of a lift judging from your pictures so that may be sufficient. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Nose and breasts

+1
The combination of nasal and breast surgery is met within a favorable results and interestingly is not too uncommon.  The thought process is often a mom who "needs" the surgery for her breasts after children, and I wants to take advantage of the anesthesia to improve another area such as her nose.  
 Doing your implants first is important to avoid cross contamination (nasal mucosa to breast implant sterile fields).  
 You'll need to first consult with your board certified plastic surgeon to detail the goals of surgery for each area.  They're of equal importance so be sure to focus equal amounts of energy into the preoperative conversations so your expectations are clear. 

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

My nose is wide and has bulbous tip. My breasts are droopy and deflated. What procedure would you recommend?

+1
My BEST suggestion is to seek ONLY IN PERSON consultations with boarded PSs in your city/state. You could benefit from a rhinoplasty, breast implants, breast lift... 

+1
In my opinion, rhinoplasty will help you achieve your goals. It will make your nose more feminine and elegant. Since there's only a frontal view- no profile pictures it is hard to assess without seeing you in person and examining you. But generally speaking --yes, it can be improved.
Re/Breasts: There're different choices to achieve your best  breasts-- that's why a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of experience  is essential to determine your goals. 

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Rhinoplasty/ Breast Surgery

+1
From your frontal nose pictures you would benefit from a nose job. I would use a suturing technique to narrow the tip of your nose. I do not see a profile view so I am not sure if you would benefit from adding a cartilage tip graft. The suturing technique changes the cartilage shape which then affects your nasal shape.

It is difficult to determine if you need a lift because I cannot see your profile view. The location of the nipple in relation to your breast fold and the length of skin from your nipple to your breast fold is key in helping to determine if you need a lift. If you do need a lift there are different types of lifts eg: donut vs verticle vs full.  

Hopefully this will help you.
Dr. Joshua Halpern

Joshua Halpern, MD

+1
      I think a rhinoplasty to refine the nose and tip would be appropriate.  The breasts can be addressed with implants or fat grafting and a possible lift, but this really depends upon your goals for size and shape.