Who can correct Diastasis recti, umbilical hernia, loose skin? (Photo)

I'd like mini TT but I was told that I would need a full TT to correct all these things. I'd like my incision as low as c-section scar. Ik that scarring is inevitable, however I've been told that if the Dr. is skilled enough, he's able to keep enough tension away from skin's surface then scarring is minimal. I'd like it to scar like my c-section, which is only 2.5 years old. Perhaps I'm asking for much but I am very particular about my abdomen since I'm very muscular and am an exotic dancer.

Who can correct Diastasis recti, umbilical hernia, loose skin?

+1
   All of these things can be corrected with a short scar tummy tuck with a scar at the level of your C-section scar.

+1
The amount of excess skin typically determines the length of the incision required to remove that excess skin. As a general rule, a short incision only allows a small amount of skin removal. A longer incision and resulting scar (as in a full tummy tuck) will allow the surgeon to remove more skin and tighten the entire abdominal wall.  This is the important thing to consider when looking at this type of surgery. Don't compromise the results with a shorter scar if it won't deliver the results you want. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in tummy tucks and body contouring should be able to show you what you can expect. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
A mini-tummy tuck only addresses loose skin below the belly button.  In your case, the issues appear to be above the belly button.  With that in mind, a full tummy tuck might be your best option.  Obviously, we would always like to keep the scar as low as possible.  C-section scars tend to heal very nicely because they are under absolutely no tension.  Tummy tuck scars are under tension, however, and that may contribute to a slightly different scar from your c-section.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

+1
For ALL your concerns ONLY IN PERSON evaluations are the way to proceed from here. Best to see boarded experienced surgeons in your city... 

Who can correct Diastasis recti, umbilical hernia, loose skin

+1
Your requests are not unreasonable and a skilled board certified plastic surgeon would be capable of producing the results that you seek.

Ernesto Hayn, MD

+1
Thanks for the photos. A skilled plastic surgeon using current techniques should have no problem meeting your goals of a scar at or below your C-Section and of the same quality.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD