What Would Be the Ideal Body for Plastic Surgery? Body Mass Wise.

I've read reviews on here regarding having to gain a few pounds before surgery to have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift. My plans included loosing about 50ibs (currently 190ibs) so that I can have the body that I always wanted which is slim and curvy. Would it be in my best interest to loose the weight before surgery or just have it liposuctioned out to be used for the bbl?

Weight loss and bbl

+1

It is always best to lose the weight first to get to the size that you want before undergoing a surgical procedure.

Ideal body

+1

For cosmetic surgery you want your BMI to be in the normal range. Google BMI and look at the charts -- it is a relationship between height and weight. You want to be below 25.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The best results in body contouring surgery is when the patient is at his/her ideal body weight. That is when one can get the curves desired

+1

This would depend on your height as well and the way the fat is distributed.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA