I Have a Red Acne Scar Above my Upper Lip. How Can I Get Rid of It? (photo)

I've this acne scar for about two years. It's not an indentation, just red pigmentation and it is inflamed. I'm guessing some type of laser treatment would help? My dermatologists say it will fade in time but it's not fading. My upper lip is pretty inflamed in general from past acne.

Red acne scar above lip best treated with VBeam

+1

It appears you have active acne with acne scars. You are a perfect candidate for using the VBeam. It will help both the scars and future acne breakout. It will be about 3-4 treatments. The VBeam is state of the art to improve redness. 

Web reference: http://www.theclinique.net/procedures/what_s-new-and-hot/vbeam-perfecta/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.