Can I reshape my nose with non surgical methods? (photos)

I want a more feminine nose shape.

Reshaping the nose, non surgically

+1
It is difficult to tell from this photograph but we've had nice results using Juvederm, Radiesse, Perlane in the nose and while not permanent, some patients can maintain correction for 2 years or more.  

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Reshaping the nose with non surgical rhinoplasty

+1
Non-surgical rhinoplasty using facial fillers (such as Restylane and Juvederm Voluma) can create a straigther and more feminine profile, and can achieve a mild degree of tip refinement.  This is only a temporary procedure, but can provide a nice change with minimal downtime.    

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Reshape Bumps & Humps & Elevate Tips

+1
From the photo provided in this question and the others you posted in another question, it would appear that the primary defect is the small bump on the bridge of the nose. I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs for nearly fifteen years and treating these kinds of bumps (and even much more obvious ones) remains the primary indication for this technique and typically yields immediate and gratifying results. Often, following treatment of the bridge in this fashion, there is a secondarily a slight pleasing lift to the tip of the nose. 

Consultation with an experienced injector is important.

If you wish to "try out" the new look before actual treatment, you can discuss with your physician the injection of a small amount of saline or dilute anesthetic. The effect typically lasts about five minutes, enough time to give you a good idea of the aesthetic benefit you can expect. For nasal bridges, I prefer to use a combination of Radiesse and Perlane L in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice and Radiesse and Restylane SQ in my Israel satellite office where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved products are available.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

It depends on what you are looking for.

+1
Hi.  In your case, injecting a filler, as is done in a non-surgical rhinoplasty, could change the shape of the upper portion of your nose, near where it joins the forehead.  It would not change the tip portion.  This may help to disguise the small hump you have on the nose - and is certainly worth a try.  Overall, from what I can see in the photo, it looks like you have a nice looking nose.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1
Hi,

Non surgical rhinoplasty is good for elevating the bridge. In your case the nasofrontal angle can be elevated to give your nose a straighter appearance and less hump.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS