What can I do to keep the fat transfer in my buttocks?

I was told that if I drink Ensure during the first 3 months of post op, my buttocks will become visibly larger....I don't know how true that is, but can someone answer this question for me? I'm only at 6 weeks and 3 days post op, but my butt isn't as big as it was during the first few weeks. I know I was still a lil swollem. I just don't wanna lose what I already have!!

Keeping the results of your BBL

+1
Brazilian Butt Lifts are almost entirely technique-dependent. The amount of fat loss has to do with how your surgeon harvests, processes, and injects the fat. Minimizing pressure to the area will help lessen the amount of fat loss. You cannot "feed" the fat. I repeat, you cannot drink ensure or eat a lot of calories in an attempt to make your butt grow.  It is not how it works.  If you are able to "feed" the fat to make it bigger, than the butt will certainly shrink as soon as you stop piling on the calories. Fat transfer is a very complex issue, which is why you need a board certified plastic surgeon who does at least 6-8 BBLs per week and can show you at least 100 before and after photos. You should be patient and speak to your surgeon about your concerns. 

BBL at 6 weeks

+1
Usually there is a lot of swelling initially. But by about 6 weeks or so the majority of the swelling should be gone, and the fat that took should be stable.