Hi I am 25 years old I am looking for a BCPS in SC or ATL for mommy makeover and maybe nose job

Price, pain range, also will stretch marks be gone with MM also can both surgeries be done at same time

Finding the right plastic surgeon for you

+1
To find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. There, you can find someone near you and look at his/hers website to see if it’s someone you might consider for your surgery. Good luck!

Price for a mommy makeover depends on the combination of procedures.

+1
A mommy makeover generally refers to surgery on the abdomen in breast to correct changes resulting from pregnancy. Depending on which operations are chosen affects the cost. In healthy patients adding a rhinoplasty is no problem. You can call the office for quote if you know specifically which procedures you want to have.

25 years old I am looking for a BCPS in SC or ATL for mommy makeover and maybe nose job

+1
These surgeries can be done at the same time if you are healthy.  This is determined by your medical history, lab test, etc.  The price will vary depending on the surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to discuss your options and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' website as well. It is likely that you will find that costs of surgery will be reduced to some degree when combination surgeries are performed.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

+1
Rhinoplasty and mommy makeover can be performed at the same time.  Make sure that the plastic surgeon you choose is an expert at all of these surgeries.