How can I ease swelling after anchor mastopexy and implants?

I am 11 days post-op, saw the nurse yesterday who agreed I have severe swelling in the left breast however, she said it was healing very well. What can I do to ease the swelling? I'm already sleeping propped up, using ice packs, not driving and trying not to over stretch etc. It's very uncomfortable especially since I have been told to wear a surgical bra for the next 6 weeks, it's making it too tight and rubbing my scars underneath. Feel like I'm in a no win situation. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Breast lifit

+1
If you had a bigger left side to start this may be normal. You may have a seroma or hematoma or just more swelling. A check up every week with your doctor is a good idea. Let us know how things go. Motrin may help if your doctor agrees to this medacine.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon