Perhaps This Picture Isnt As Bad with Direct Harsh Lighting. Forehead and Under Eye Help? (photo)

any other suggestions?

Voluma to soften your face

+1
Thank you for posting the photo. If you are looking to add volume to the mid-face area I suggest learning more about Voluma. Voluma is a facial filler that can last up to two years and will instantly add volume. My suggestion is to consult with your doctor in order to decide what the best filler is for you.

What solutions are there for forehead and lower lids?? Ask Dr Ellen

+1

Hello Jamieileana007,

Forehead Considerations:

What is it about your forehead that bothers you?  The photo reflects some horizontal lines and vertical lines.  Your eyebrow position is perhaps a little low but overall, pretty good.

Forehead Options:

The animation lines can be treated with Botox.  Based on the photo, it doesn't look to me that a brow lift is something to jump into right away.  An option to consider is an upper eyelid lift which would reduce the heaviness of the upper third of your face and offer you a more rested appearance.

Lower Eyelid Considerations:

The aging process has created lower lid fullness and possibly some lax skin.  A lower eyelid lift would address both issues.  A non-surgical consideration would be to use Juvederm to blend in the transition zone between the lower lid and cheek.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:  a consultation is required to properly assess both issues as well as your expectations.

Thanks for asking!  Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid and forehead issues

+1

There is a significant amount of excess skin on your upper eyelids and the only way to address this problem is with upper eyelid surgery. Of all the the possible treatments you could get, I think an upper blepharoplasty will give you the most "bang for your buck" and will last many years. This surgery can often be done in the office with local anesthesia, which will help minimize costs. The left eye looks smaller than the right in the photo, but it hard to tell why this is the case from this photo alone.

Lower blepharoplasty surgery would be the next best procedure for you and can be done at the same time if desired. I find that this surgery is more uncomfortable than upper eyelid surgery and prefer to do lower eyelid surgery in the operating room under intravenous sedation. If it is in the budget to do both surgeries, definitely get them done at the same time.

In your case, I dont think you would get a lot of benefit from non-surgical treatments and I would really recommend surgery for you. Hope this was helpful. Dr. Kapadia.

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Different Options

+1
Botox for brow shaping and wrinkles in the upper face.  Fat or fillers in the midface.  These would help.  Definitive procedures would include a browlift, lower lid lift and facelift. Hope this is helpful.  Good luck.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid and forehead non-surgical treatments

+1

Dear jamieileana007,

• If you were looking for non-surgical options, then a combination of a muscle relaxer, like Dysport, and filler, such as Restylane will give a decent result
  • For the best result, surgery is the answer as this will not only make you look the best, but it will also be permanent

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Blepharoplasty

+1

Hi,

A  good place to start would be an upper an lower lid blepharoplasty.

That would remove the heaviness from eyes and restore a youthful appearance.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Perhaps This Picture Isnt As Bad with Direct Harsh Lighting. Forehead and Under Eye Help?

+1

My "best" response to your issue is see  a few boarded Plastic Surgeons in your city for an IN PERSON evaluation. 

+1

From the photo provide, the eyebrows are low (left lower than right) and both upper and lower eyelids show excess skin and fatty tissues.  A Brow Lift would be required to raise the eyebrows.  An Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) would remove the excess from the eyelids.