I Have Cellulite on the Back of my Thighs and the Bottom of my Butt. Will the BBL Help Get Rid of It or Make It Worse?

Will BBL improve cellulite?

+1

Typically, performing a BBL will not improve cellulite in the back of the thighs as they are two separate areas.  BBL can improve some of the cellulite of the buttock region if the cellulite bands are released properly.  I have been performing VASERSmooth to correct cellulite for over a year now.  You can expect between a 50-80% PERMANENT improvement in cellulite using my treatment protocol with the VASERSmooth.  The procedure is surgical and takes between 1 to 1.5 hours.  You will continue to see improvement for up to a year as the skin continues to improve.  I also use the same treatment protocol to release and improve the cellulite in the buttock region.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1

True cellulite is very hard to improve.  However, dimpling and depressions can be improved with fat transfer.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA